Central Saint Michael’s Sixth Form continues to excel and thrive, going into 2024 stronger than ever.
Developing and nurturing learners to achieve their best and look ahead to bright futures, we are planting the seeds today for the growth of tomorrow.
We thank all our students, staff and supporters for making such a successful story happen as we take time to reflect on our proudest moments of the past year.
We celebrated another year of exceptional results! Overall our pass rate for all A Levels and BTECs was 99 per cent, with no less than 30 different subjects and qualifications achieving a 100 per cent pass rate.
• Jay and Aniqa both achieved AAA* and are now studying at the University of Birmingham; Jay is studying Economics while Aniqa is studying Psychology in Education
• Rabia got Distinction*/Distinction/Distinction for the Diploma in Science and is now studying Biomedical Science at York University
• Oskar is now studying Medicine at Aston University
Our first students have been settling in at our brand-new Science, Engineering & Manufacturing centre.
These cutting-edge facilities are set to amplify learning experiences and provide learners with the skills needed for university, employment and beyond.
A rewarding new partnership agreement between Central Saint Michael’s Sixth Form and The University of Law is helping to support students’ progress and staff development goals.
The partnership means that each year one successful Central Saint Michael’s Law student could be eligible for a £1,000 University of Law scholarship.
• The Central Saint Michael’s Culture Show was a true showcase of the diversity of staff and students at our vibrant campus.
• Drama & Theatre students performed pantomime for primary school children, learning sign language to accompany their songs.
• Business & Law students celebrated International Women’s Day and Black History Month with a series of charity events, raising more than £500 for cancer charities.
• Creative Arts students discovered the magic behind the Harry Potter Film Franchise on a Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
• West Midlands Assistant Police and Crime Commissioner Tom McNeil met Criminology, Law, Sociology, Psychology and Politics students and heard their views on policing and crime in the area.
Stars of Tomorrow
• Politics student Adrian proved his public speaking skills in front of a live audience at the National Union of Students Conference 2023.
• Ambitious Law students Mackenzie and Erika were selected for a six-month mentorship and paid work experience with trail-blazing legal firm Browne Jacobson LLP. This prestigious opportunity afforded them insight into the day-to-day life of a lawyer and access to valuable future career contacts.
• Law, Business and Psychology alumna Delal became a Goldman Sachs Scholar
We’re looking forward to even more success in 2024!
To be part of our next journey sign up to one of our January 2024 Open Days, on Tuesday 16, 4-7pm, or Saturday 20, 11am-3pm.
- Free unlimited bus pass for ALL students starting in September ’24!
- Sign up here now