We celebrated another year of exceptional results! Overall our pass rate for all A Levels and BTECs was 99%, with no less than 30 different subjects and qualifications achieving a 100% pass rate.
• Oskar is now studying Medicine at Aston University
• Jay and Aniqa both achieved AAA* and are now studying at the University of Birmingham; Jay is studying Economics while Aniqa is studying Psychology in Education
• Rabia got Distinction*/Distinction/Distinction for the Diploma in Science and is now studying Biomedical Science at York University
Our first students have been settling in at our brand-new Science, Engineering & Manufacturing centre. These cutting-edge facilities are set to amplify their learning experiences and provide them with the skills needed for university, employment and beyond.
A rewarding new partnership agreement between Central Saint Michael’s Sixth Form and The University of Law is helping to support students’ progress and staff development goals. The partnership means that each year one successful Central Saint Michael’s Law student could be eligible for a £1,000 University of Law scholarship.
- The Central Saint Michael’s Culture Show was a true showcase of the diversity of staff and students at our vibrant campus.
- Drama & Theatre students performed pantomime for primary school children, learning sign language to accompany their songs.
- Business & Law students celebrated International Women’s Day and Black History Month with a series of charity events, raising more than £500 for cancer charities.
- Creative Arts students discovered the magic behind the Harry Potter Film Franchise on a Warner Brothers Studio Tour
- West Midlands Assistant Police and Crime Commissioner Tom McNeil met Criminology, Law, Sociology, Psychology and Politics students and heard their views on policing and crime in the area
Stars of Tomorrow
- Politics student Adrian proved his public speaking skills in front of a live audience at the National Union of Students Conference 2023.
- Ambitious Law students Mackenzie and Erika were selected for a six-month mentorship and paid work experience with trail-blazing legal firm Browne Jacobson LLP. This prestigious opportunity afforded them insight into the day-to-day life of a lawyer and access to valuable future career contacts.
- Law, Business and Psychology alumna Delal became a Goldman Sachs Scholar
We’re looking forward to even more in 2024! Join us on our journey 😊