Apply to work at our College
Central Saint Michael’s Sixth Form is part of the Sandwell College family and is proud to provide a challenging, supportive and inclusive environment for our colleagues to work and thrive in. Our culture of wellness, learning, development and inclusivity shines through in all that we do. At our heart is a commitment to provide transformational opportunities for our learners and we can only do that with the very the best staff to support their journey.
We offer extremely competitive benefits in return for your contribution to the work of the college including:
- Very competitive salaries that have seen sector leading pay awards
- Excellent annual leave entitlements for all
- A huge range of health and well-being support
- Dedication to supporting development and career progression through development days, talent schemes and much more
- A free LinkedIn Learning account
- Recognition for great work through awards, events and celebration days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Bliss Hair & Beauty Salon with discounted rates on services*
- Use of the College gym facilities*
- Generous pension schemes
*when Covid restrictions allow
If you are interested in joining our team, please take a look at our current vacancies or get in touch with our HR Team.